Wednesday, May 4, 2016

More NEW ITEMS in the shop!!

I feel like all I've been doing lately is working on new items for the shop. I am feeling such a surge of creativity and I'm so thankful for this gift that God has given me. Tonight I've been able to get two more outfits ready and listed and I'd like to share them with you tonight! 

We all know how precious little girls can be, but it is no JOKE that they are just as WILD as they are precious! Introducing the 'Wild One' first birthday tutu set. The tutu is the Aztec printed tutu that I posted earlier this week and I've combined it with a custom vinyl printed shirt.


I love everything about this set and I cannot wait to make more matching accessories and banners to go with it!!

The other set I added tonight is my new twirling skirt with a "One" birthday shirt. 


This set is so dainty and feminine, it's bound to be a birthday favorite! The skirt can fall right below the knee or right above it (on most girls). The vintage inspired print is one of a kind, but I'll also be adding a different option soon. 

I hope you've liked the two new options and I appreciate any and all shares of my blog and Etsy page!! 

Thank you so much for reading!

Xoxo
Leslie




No comments:

Post a Comment