Tuesday, May 3, 2016

**NEW LISTING** Little Boy's Highchair Banner

I don't get the opportunity to make items for little boys very often, so when I was contacted with a custom request from a client, I was ecstatic to make something for him. His mother is throwing him a Mickey Mouse themed first birthday party and requested a yellow, red, and navy highchair banner. Here is how it turned out!



She wanted mostly navy, with pops of red and yellow. I strung the colorfully patterned fabric onto red ribbon and Allison (my partner in crime) embroidered a nice "1" onto a pennant. The pennant can be removed, so the little boy can decorate his room with the banner after the party if he'd like to.

This banner is offered in a 4 foot highchair size and a 6 foot wall/table size. The number can be changed to your child's age or we can customize something special just for you! 

I will slowly be adding more and more little boy's items in my shop in the coming weeks. Madsy Bella Boutique is undergoing a HUGE transformation and I can't wait to update you all as we go a long.

Here are a couple more close up photos.



Thanks for stopping by!! You can see the listing here!

Xoxo
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment