Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A funny from Madsy...

While Annabella and Noah were napping, Madelynn and I got to have some snuggle time for just the two of us. It's summer time now, so we were both wearing shorts. She was curled up in my lap and was rubbing my legs with her legs until, "Mommy, let me down. Your hair legs are sharp." She refused to lay with me any longer, she HAD to get down. It was SO funny. 

When we were eating dinner later that evening I asked Madelynn to tell daddy what happened when we were snuggling that afternoon. She acted like she didn't know what I was talking about and then says, "OH! Mommy's skin fur is sharp! But it's ok, you're cute in your own way." What?!  Where does she get this craziness? As she was telling her daddy, she looked at his arm, rubbed it and said, "Daddy, your fur is soft. Mommy's is sharp."  

Oh my goodness, this child of mine. :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment