Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 2

I feel like these last few days of winter break have us in a limbo. We have no structure, nowhere to be, nothing specific to do. We wake up when we want to, never change out of our pj's, and eat with no schedule. It's got. to. stop! I'm losing my mind without the structure of school and my regular schedule without the kids being home. Tomorrow is the last day of break and I know once they go back, I'm going to miss them immediately. It's a tricky situation. The kids spent the day playing nicely together and watching TV. I haven't even tried to limit the TV lately. It's ice cold outside and I just don't have the energy to intervene. Madelynn has a playdate tomorrow with her BF, so Annabella and Noah are going to run some errands with me. It'll be nice to get out of the house. 

Speaking of Annabella...last night we were getting ready to go to bed and she snuck downstairs after she wasn't supposed to. Her hair (as usual) was all in her face. I have to put her hair up every single day because the front of her hair just won't part. It is ALWAYS in her eyes and I absolutely couldn't take it anymore. So I pulled her into the bathroom and chopped the front of her hair into bangs. She wasn't too excited about it, but this morning she was all smiles. 



I can't wait to put her in real clothes and style it. I love watching her look at herself in the mirror and smile. It's too cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment