Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Noah's 2nd Birthday

I began this blog as a way to journal about our beautiful family, but life has gotten in the way and I haven't posted any real family updates in a LONG time! I'm going to be updating the kids birthdays from 2016, beginning with Noah's. 

On February 1, our Noah turned TWO! He had a pirate themed birthday party and LOVED every second of it! Here are some photos from our big boy's special day. <3








He was so excited about the pirate themed cake that he got all to himself!




My parents gave him a pretend rifle that he absolutely refused to put down for his cake photos. And then he pointed it at everyone who would pay attention to him.



And here is the final picture from his actual birthday with one of the gifts Jonathan and I gave him.

Happy birthday, Noah!



No comments:

Post a Comment