Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Conversation Worth Remembering

The purpose of this blog is for me to document my kids' childhoods and to help us remember the big and the little things that happen throughout the long days. In this season of our lives, the days are long but the years are short. And I find that statement more and more true as I watch my children grow before my eyes. Being their mother is the most amazing privilege and I wouldn't change anything about it. This silly conversation between my girls is one that I do not want to forget. 

On the way home from picking up Madelynn from school, Madelynn decided to share with Annabella some awesome news that she learned at school. 

Madelynn: "Annabella, soon all of our teeth are going to fall out of our gums. And we won't be able to eat ANY food, so we'll only be able to drink juice."

**Picture Annabella with a horrified look on her face**

Madelynn continues: "But it's ok! Because we can put all of our teeth under our pillow and the tooth fairy will come and give us MONEY for our teeth!! And then later, all of our teeth will grow back!!"

**Madelynn is a very dramatic story teller, so this was a very involved story**

Annabella: "NO! I DON'T WANT ALL OF MY TEETH TO FALL OUT!! I DON'T WANT TO DRINK JUST JUICE!!" 

And that is when her face became more terrified, and when Madelynn tried to put a positive spin on it to calm down her sister and I died laughing. My goodness, I love these girls!!




No comments:

Post a Comment