Friday, May 15, 2015

**NEW** Items in the shop! Specialty banners!


It's no secret that I love everything fabric-especially when it's mixed patterns with some shabby charm. These banners are just like my tutus, only they're strung on durable, stylish jute. The banners are 5 feet long, with 3 feet of fabric and one foot on each side to hang. The fabric is about 9 inches long. These can be used all over your house for seasonal decor, photo props, and party backgrounds. This one in particular is perfect for spring and summer barbeques, birthday parties, and seasonal decor. Use it in your kitchen window, on your mantle, across your headboard-the uses are endless! 

Tutus and banners can be made in matching or corresponding fabrics for birthday parties or photo shoots, so contact me if you'd like a custom order. This particular banner is premade and ready for shipping, but more are to come or you can place a custom order with a particular color palette and I'll make it just for you!




I do my best to add a combination of vintage and modern fabrics and prints. The white and pink floral fabric in this banner is fabric from one of my great grandmother's dresses! 

Click here to purchase the banner. There's only one, so order while it's still available!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment