Thursday, January 25, 2018

**Shop Update**

It's been a while since I've done a shop update! I just added two banners this afternoon and so many other items have been listed recently. 

The Unicorn theme is insanely popular right now, so I jumped on the bandwagon and added a Unicorn themed highchair banner. It has beautiful shades of light pink, mint green, and gold fabric with sparkly gold tulle.




The banners come in two sizes: 4 feet (2 feet of fabric + 2 feet of jute for hanging) and 5 feet (3 feet of fabric + 2 feet of jute for hanging). The smaller one is perfect for highchairs and the larger one is perfect for hanging on the wall, gift table and food table. Both banners can be used for smash cake photo shoots and later, hung in your child's room.

The second banner I listed today is this beautiful blush pink, ivory, burlap, lace and gold banner. The sizes are the same as the Unicorn banner (and all of my banners). This one doesn't have a burlap pennant in the center, but one can easily be made for it.





I think this one is so delicate and gorgeous! I can just picture it with gold balloons, fresh flowers, and my burlap pennant banner. It's pretty for all seasons and I can't wait to see photos of my clients' sweet babies using these. The burlap adds just the right amount of rustic to the otherwise feminine banner.

Matching onesies, tutus, cupcake/cake toppers and pennant banners can be made in both themes. Just message me with any requests!

Click here to browse my shop and please contact me through the "convo" option on Etsy with any questions!

Leslie

PS: I'm at 999 sales, someone please order and be my 1000th order!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment