Sunday, May 1, 2016

*NEW TO THE SHOP* Mint, coral, and Aztec tutu!!

I think it's been pretty clear for a while now that mint and coral are HOT colors!! They scream femininity, summer and FUN! Mint and coral are classic colors that are not going anywhere and lately Aztec prints have definitely come back in style! That's why I'm releasing my new mint, coral and Aztec printed shabby chic tutu.




I'm loving the lace bow detail I've added to the last two tutus that I've released, so I think that's going to be an ongoing addition, whether it's in lace or ribbon form. These are ready to ship in size 12 months and at this point, only THREE are available. As always, entire ensembles are available upon request. Add a flower crown or headband, barefoot sandals, custom shirt or some matching party banners! 

You can see the listing on Etsy here and contact me either here or on Etsy with any questions or requests!

Thanks for looking and keep your eyes peeled for even MORE exciting Madsy Bella Boutique items and announcements in the near future!

Xoxo
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment