Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Shop Updates

I am so happy that fall is here and excited to hear that the winter in the south should be colder than usual with more precipitation! Hopefully that means lots of snow for the babies to play in!! It also means that I'm stocking the shop full of crocheted goodies!! I've partnered with an awesome mama who embroiders and makes custom vinyl items. We're making a great team and I'm so happy to be working with her. It turns out that crocheted items can be embroidered and they look amazing! 

Here are our 3 initial embroidered boot cuffs. Most colors are available and the monogram will match the trim color, unless otherwise specified. If the monogram isn't your thing, you can purchase them without it.


I've dressed up last year's crocheted headbands with fun crocheted bows this year! These can be made for children and adults and are wide enough to cover your ears on windy days. See them in my shop here and here.



Another new item this year is these super fun MUG COZIES! Just like everything else, they can be made in most colors, but I love the colorful purple with rainbow trim! They fasten closed around most sized mugs with a coconut shell button.



The scarves from last year are still in stock. They're children's sizes only. My girls love them and wear them all fall and winter long. I definitely need to update those photos though!



Crochet items are so in this year and I can't wait to crochet my heart out as your orders start coming in!! If you have any questions, you can convo me on my Etsy shop! As always, I love doing custom orders, so feel free to request anything your heart desires! Also, monograms can be added to anything for an additional $6!



No comments:

Post a Comment