Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

We don't really make a big deal over Valentine's Day.  But how could I celebrate a holiday about love without capturing adorable photos of the loves of my life?  (Minus their awesome daddy, who by the way surprised me with beautiful diamond earrings!)  

When I decided to have a photo shoot with the kids, I envisioned three little ones sitting side by side, obeying all of my commands, and ending up with 100 perfect and commemorative pictures.  Obviously I was fantasizing because this is what photos of three children under the age of four really look like:



Not so great.  So then I decided to let them lead and I got to capture pure joy...








And I was even lucky enough to capture the sibling love that I had hoped for...





Just in case that wasn't enough, here's a little EXTRA precious for you...




Happy Valentine's Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment